TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER ONLINE: CLICK HERE
Doon Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (e-ISSN: 2583-2581) is an Indian journal that publishes top-notch original research in various fields, including law, the arts, science, commerce, social science, and management. The publication has undergone peer review. Since this Journal publishes four issues minimum each year online, its periodicity is quarterly. This time, the journal is offering you a quick procedure for publishing manuscripts. The journal wants to be indexed by different index-issuing organizations.
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
- Research Scholar,
- Any person who can write on any topic related to the any field.
Please read the journal’s policies, including the publication policy, submission guidelines, review policy, plagiarism policy, publication ethics and malpractice statement, article processing charges (ACP), and withdrawal policy, before submitting any papers. Additionally, it is requested that you only submit one paper at a time; otherwise, your submission will be denied. Only when your current paper has been accepted or rejected may you submit the following one. Submissions must be the authors’ original, unpublished works, and they cannot have been previously published or be in the process of being published anywhere, whether online or offline.
Papers submitted to the Doon Journal of Multidisciplinary Research for publication must be original; else, they will be rejected (nominal percentage of similarity is acceptable). The Journal detects plagiarism using purchased software. But it is the author(s)’ responsibility to guarantee uniqueness. The Journal will not be held responsible for any issues with plagiarism or copyright.
PUBLICATION & REVIEW POLICY:
All submissions, including case comments, book reviews, research papers, articles, and short pieces, must follow the journal’s policies. The paper will be disqualified or rejected if it is not in compliance with the journal’s policies.
Read Publication and Review Policy: Click Here
Read Withdrawal Policy: Click Here
Read Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement: Click Here
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGE:
For Author or Co-Authors (Students & Professionals): 500 INR only
Article Processing Charges are common for all, doesn’t matter whether you’re a Student or a Professional or your submission is Single Authored or Co-Authored. The Article Processing Charges will remain the same for all, i.e., 500INR only Article Processing Charges (APC) will be charged from the Author only after selection of his/her paper or manuscript for publication. You’re not required to pay any kind of payment fees prior to selection of your paper. Only after the selection of paper you’re required to pay the Article Processing Charges.
Know More About Article Processing Charges: Click Here
After the publication of the Manuscripts the Author(s) will receive the following things namely:
- a final soft copy of your published & edited paper;
- a soft copy of certificate of publication;
- the link to the published paper;
- the link to the concerned Volume & Issue (by using this link you can download the PDF files of the Manuscripts published in that particular Volume & Issue)
Author (s) can submit a paper on any theme related to the any field or disciplines.
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the paper.
TYPES OF SUBMISSION:
Short-Articles: (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Articles: (2600-4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Research Papers: (4100-10000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Case Comments: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Book Reviews: (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one of any above mentioned list, before the rejection or withdrawal of the prior one.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submission of more than 1 Co-Author shall be disqualified.
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
Download Bluebook 19th Edition: Click Here
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES:
- Times New Roman Font, size 12 is prescribed for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in front size 10 and in the Times New Roman Font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed
- All submissions are to be sent in either Doc. or Docx format (MS Word File). Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS & SUB-HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
Headings and sub-headings: All Capitals and Bold and justify (Times New Roman Font, in font size 14).
COPYRIGHT LICENSING AGREEMENT:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in the journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favor of the journal.
We’ll be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted manuscripts and they’ll have to take a print out of the same and then they’ll have to sign it and then email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at [email protected] or [email protected].We’ll be publishing the shortlisted manuscripts in our journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through the journal’s official website or via Google Form’s Link as will be mentioned in the official notification.
If you face any issue/difficulty while submitting your paper online then send your manuscript at [email protected] or [email protected], with the subject as “Submission of Paper for Publication in Volume 1: Doon Journal of Multidisciplinary Research”. If you’re submitting papers via email then it must also include a “Cover Page” mentioning the details of the Author(s) such as name(s), college/university, email(s), contact no(s), course details etc., on the first page of the paper.
Submit Your Paper Online: Click Here
CONFIRMATION OF PAPERS:
Confirmation of Shortlisted Papers for Publication: Within 4 days from the date of submission of your paper.
Publication of Shortlisted Papers: Within 3 Days from the Date of submission of the Copyright Agreement and Agreement and Article Processing Charges.
- Submissions must be the original & unpublished work of the author(s) and must not be submitted or must not be under consideration for publication in any other medium whether online or offline.
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to prepone or cancel or postpone the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to take any decision as per the situation which is not mentioned in this official notification and after taking such decision the same shall be notified on our official website (www.djmr.co.in).
Mr. Mohammad Raashid Ali (B.Com, LL.B, LL.M),
Contact Timing: 5:00PM to 9:00PM